Toolmaker and Weapon Smith join the Viking townsfolk03 Nov 2015, Posted by Newsroom in
New trailer shows it all
While Halloween haunts Valhalla Hills until mid-November and skeletons walk among the Vikings, the people can also look forward to more friendly new neighbors! Today’s update of the Viking strategy simulation by Daedalic Entertainment and Funatics introduces the toolmaker and the weapon smith. Your Vikings no longer need to craft tools and weapons on their own, but can now commission them from experts. Since many jobs need the right tools and weapons, craftsmen like these are essential for a healthy settlement.
You can find all updates in the recent patch notes.
Valhalla Hills is already available in Steam’s Early Access and will have its final release on November 19th.
- High replay value through procedurally generated maps
- Developed by Funatics, the creators of Cultures and the Settlers II
- Exactly what strategy simulation fans were waiting for!
- Developed with the Unreal 4 Engine
- The first game created in this style since “The Settlers”
- Many exciting extras like individually naming your Vikings
Watch the brand new trailer:
Download the trailer
Valhalla Hills on Steam