Gameplay Is About To Get Even More Furious!03 Nov 2017, Posted by Newsroom in
Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition merges the most exhilarating elements of the hit robotic battle-racing experience – an unprecedented level of customisation and interaction in a physical game, driven by powerful A.I. – with the adrenaline-fueled world of Fast & Furious.
1. Battle-racing in the real-world – take control of physical supercars via smart devices.
2. Highly-detailed supercars – two cars based on the high octane vehicles in the films.
3. Modular tracks – 10 separate track pieces, allowing players to build eight unique battle courses.
4. Play powerful – the all-new Fast and Furious track piece brings excitement from the movie into your game.
5. Expand your battlefield – adding an expansion kit ups the track options from eight to more than 20 different variations.
New supercars and weapons (included in the new kit)
– INTERNATIONAL MXT – Hobbs’ iconic truck drives like it’s owner: tough & steady. The MXT’s weapons are blunt and direct, causing massive destruction.
– ICE CHARGER – Dominic Toretto built his car for one purpose – speed. He has no problem playing fast & loose, so long as he wins!
1 Dom’s Ice Charger
1 Hobb’s MXT
3 straight track pieces
1 exclusive Power Zone track piece
6 90º curved track pieces
2 riser pieces
1 4-car charging platform
1 tire cleaner