16 August, 2023, Oslo Norway – The Norwegian Indie game studio Ananki Game Studio is thrilled to reveal that their new game The Fate of Baldr will be launched on Steam soon. Join the Vikings in an epic tower defense adventure! Defend your ship against mythical bosses while mining resources and upgrading skills. Battle solo or team up with friends in online co-op for a journey of strategy, conquest, and victory.
“Working on ‘The Fate of Baldr’ has been an incredible journey for us so far. Inspired by the lore of Norse mythology and old school sci-fi we have created a unique universe where viking warriors take on the gods of the nine worlds. We’ve poured our hearts and souls into this project, and we’re very excited to share our vision with the public.” stated Ananki Game Studio.
Watch the latest Gameplay trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5DPh3l_Xw
- Ensure the safety of your Viking ship by repelling waves of creatures and gods inspired by Norse mythology.
- Optimize your defense strategy by placing a wide range of towers in key locations.
- Engage the enemies with both melee and ranged weapons.
- Gather resources to upgrade your ship, towers, weapon and equipment.
- Experience the thrill of battle as a single player or team up with others in online cooperative play, with the choice of four distinct and unique class options.
Begin your journey and wishlist The Fate of Baldr now on Steam.
About Ananki Game Studio
Ananki Game Studio is an indie game development studio with 3 full time employees based in Oslo, Norway. The team consists of André (CEO/programmer), Asia (2d artist) and Anders (3d artist/programmer). Each of them have 10+ years of prior experience with programming, 2D art and 3D modeling. They’ve been developing games full time since 2020.