A leading gaming marketplace and a top-class global eSport organization are joining forces to deliver an unforgettable experience for every eSports fan.
This sponsorship is a testimony to Kinguin’s devotion to the eSport community. Involvement in tournaments has always been crucial for Kinguin, and this time they decided to up their game: Eleven events, including the Intel Extreme Masters in March 2017.
“There is no shortage of emotions here at Kinguin”, states Adam Gruda, Kinguin’s COO. He goes on saying, “Pride mixes with excitement, but above all, we are overjoyed to be a part of something as big as this event. It is our biggest step in eSports since setting up our first Team Kinguin, and we are thrilled to see what lies ahead of us.”
“We can’t wait to start working with our partner on each of the 11 events we are sponsoring. With ESL’s history of remarkable tournaments, we know that the upcoming months will be huge, not only for us, but for all eSport fans out there!” added Gary Szlatiner, CMO of Kinguin.
The first event of the series is the ESL UK Premiership Spring Season 2016 finale, which starts on 11th June. Next in line are:
– June 18th – 19th, ESL ONE – Frankfurt, Germany
– June 18th – 21st, DreamHack Summer – Jönköping, Sweden
– July 28th – 31st, ESL IEM – Shanghai, China
– August 18th – 21st, ESL Meisterchaft – Cologne, Germany
– September, ESL IEM – Sydney, Australia
– October 1st – 2nd, ESL ONE – New York, USA
– October 21st – 23rd, ESL Pro League Season 4 Finals, location to be announced
– November 19th – 20th, ESL IEM – Oakland, USA
– December 16th – 18th, ESL IEM – Gyeonggi, South Korea
– March 2017, ESL IEM – Katowice, Poland
To always be up to date with Kinguin news, be sure to check out their social media channels: fb.com/Kinguin.net, @KinguinNet on Twitter and @KinguinOfficial on Instagram! Don’t forget to follow their blog as well!