Attendees to Get Insider Look at Warframe Development, Receive Exclusive Warframe Gear, a Chance to Win a Lifetime Supply of Platinum, and More with Ticket Proceeds Going to a Good Cause
The world’s largest gathering of Warframe players just got bigger with new prizes, activities, and event details announced today for TennoCon 2016. As if 22+ million registered Warframe players worldwide needed more reasons to join the development team and fellow players in London, Ontario, Canada on July 9, 2016, independent games publisher and developer Digital Extremes has pledged to donate 100% of ticket sale proceeds for TennoCon 2016 to charitable organization, Outward Bound Canada, supporting its programs for at-risk youth, women survivors of violence, and military veterans transitioning to civilian life.
Set in the heart of Digital Extremes’ hometown of London, Ontario, Canada at the London Convention Center on July 9, 2016, TennoCon offers attendees a chance to Learn, Play and Connect with the Warframe developers, well-known Warframe Twitch and YouTube broadcasters, and fellow players, better known as Tenno.
In addition to knowing ticket proceeds will go to a great cause, TennoCon 2016 attendees can also look forward to a full-day of fun packed with panels, tournaments, prizes, exclusive merchandise, and more, including:
- Panels: The schedule is packed with panels featuring the Warframe development team covering topics such as sound design, art creation and level design. There will also be fan favorite YouTube and Twitch.tv broadcasters, including DKDiamantes, Mogamu, AGGP, Lunskee, PokeyPandaBear, Snowlit, and Flare_Eyes. Check out the official TennoCon 2016 website for a complete schedule.
- Meet the Devs: TennoCon is about connecting developers and players. Find out the latest about Warframe at the panels, get the answers to the questions you’ve been dying to ask, and visit the autograph table. Or just walk up and say “Hello”.
- A Lifetime Supply of Platinum: All TennoCon 2016 attendees will be entered for a chance to win a lifetime supply of Warframe’s in-game currency in the form of 100,000 Platinum. One lucky recipient will take home this grand prize.
- Exclusive TennoCon 2016 Syandana: Available exclusively to TennoCon 2016 attendees at the VIP and Collector’s tickets level, the TennoCon Syandana is a fitting and fashionable in-game reminder of the day.
- Target Practice: Attending Tenno will test their skills with a bow and arrow, and set their sights on enemy Grineer targets at this one-of-a-kind shooting gallery.
- Listening Chambers: Sit down, relax, and be immersed in the listening chamber, featuring the full official soundtrack from The Second Dream including unreleased tracks.
- Cosplay Contest and Art Walls: Calling all artists and cosplayers! Visit the Art Wall and leave your mark on TennoCon 2016. Tenno ready to take their #FashionFrame to the next level should also prepare for the cosplay and art show.
- Warframe Tournaments: Tenno can also look forward to onsite game stations and various Warframe tournaments with prizes, including a special tournament for a new competitive game mode!
- First-dibs TennoCon 2016 Merchandise: There’s only one place where Tenno can get their hands first on the Valkyr Collector’s Statue and exclusive Warframe t-shirts: TennoCon 2016!
TennoLive 2016: Can’t make it to TennoCon 2016? Be sure to tune in to Twitch.tv for TennoLive 2016 at the end of the day for Warframe reveals straight from the developers to you.
TennoCon tickets are available for purchase today via the official TennoCon 2016 website. Three tiers of tickets include Full Day, Collector’s and Limited VIP:
- Full Day Ticket – $25 CAD – includes full day access to the event along with free, exclusive in-game swag.
- Collector’s Ticket – $75 CAD – includes full day access to the event along with free, exclusive in-game swag, PLUS an exclusive TennoCon t-shirt and additional swag.
- SOLD OUT – Limited VIP Ticket – $250 CAD – includes all previous tier items along with a Limited Edition Nyx Collector’s Statue and a Digital Extremes Studio Tour, complete with Canadian Brunch with the Warframe Development Team.
As mentioned, 100% of the ticket proceeds from TennoCon will be donated to the official charitable partner of TennoCon, Outward Bound Canada.
“When plans of TennoCon first started taking shape, the goal was to get as many Tenno together to celebrate Warframe as we could,” said Meridith Braun, vice president of publishing at Digital Extremes. “While it made sense to charge admission to commit players to attending, it made even more sense to have those proceeds go toward helping others. This follows a philosophy we reinforce with our Tenno — contribute in making a meaningful difference in the world as both players and citizens in a global community — be honorable Tenno.”
Ms. Braun continued, “We began looking for a charitable partner to see this commitment through and chose Outward Bound Canada for its alignment with our company values and its commitment to improving the lives of those in need.”
TennoCon 2016 will be held at the London Convention Centre in London, Ontario, Canada on July 9, 2016. For full details, please visit the official website.
We are excited to share news that the ‘Rage of Demons’ DLC for Sword Coast Legends is now available for PC. The Rage of Demons DLC is completely free to anyone who has purchased Sword Coast Legends, the award-winning, party-based RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Universe from Wizards of the Coast.
With a brand new story campaign recommended for experienced adventurers, Rage of Demons finds players fighting alongside the legendary drow, Drizzt Do’Urden. Face deadly challenges with new allies, including the introduction of the new tiefling race, warlock class, and more.
Dungeon Masters can also look forward to fresh and exciting campaigns, as the world of Sword Coast Legends just got larger! New dungeon and town areas, creatures, decorations, and tilesets from the all-new Rage of Demons campaign promise to bring custom adventures and campaigns to life like never before.
Console players can also look forward to playing Sword Coast Legends on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year.
Den kritikerroste fortælling om overlevelse og hævn kommer på Digital HD og på 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray og DVD d. 2. juni 2016.
Leonardo DiCaprio har hovedrollen i en af de mest omtalte film i 2016 – The Revenant – som udkommer på Digital HD og 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray og DVD d. 2. juni fra Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Ikke alene er The Revenant en af de mest omtalte film i år, den er også en af de mest roste film. Udover at trække tre Oscars hjem har filmatiseringen af bogen rundet 380 millioner dollars i billetindtægter.
Inspireret af virkelige hændelser, følger The Revenant historien om den legendariske opdagelsesrejsende Hugh Glass (DiCaprio) i sin jagt på overlevelse og retfærdighed. Efter et brutalt bjørneangreb bliver pelsjægeren Hugh Glass efterladt og må klare sig gennem en nådesløs vinter i vildmarken. Dette episke eventyr fanger menneskets helt særlige overlevelsesinstinkt.
Sammen med hæder ved Oscar-uddellingen modtog The Revenant også tre Golden Globes, fem BAFTA’s, en DGA-pris for bedste instruktør (Iñárritu) og SAG-pris for bedste skuespiller (DiCaprio), foruden mange andre anderkendelser. Filmen indeholder fantastisk cinematografi af Emmanuel “Chivo” Lubezki, som har været Oscar-vinder tre gange i træk (Gravity, Birdman), samt fremragende skuespilspræstationer i form af Tom Hardy (Mad Max: Fury Road), Domhnall Gleeson (Brooklyn), Will Poulter (The Maze Runner) og en debut til den store scene, Forrest Goodluck.
Blu-ray-udgaven indeholder den storslåede dokumentar “A World Unseen”, der tager seeren ind i verdenen i USA i det 19. århundrede og afdækker visionen bag The Revenant og dens paralleller fundet i verdenen i dag igennem filmens visuelle instruktør sammen med DiCaprio.
Experience an extreme new reality and the adrenaline of the ascent in The Climb
The Climb from Crytek – Out now on Oculus Rift
Frankfurt am Main (Germany) April 29, 2016 – Bringing the thrilling sensation of extreme free solo rock climbing home to players everywhere, Crytek has announced that its debut virtual reality game, The Climb, is out now.
Launching for Oculus Rift, The Climb invites players into breathtaking virtual worlds to scale sheer cliff faces and explore rock climbing playgrounds inspired by real-life locations. To coincide with the game’s launch, Crytek has also shared details of The Climb’s third setting, Canyon, which joins Alps and the Asian-themed Bay location.
The newly-revealed environment takes inspiration from the landscapes of the Grand Canyon and draws upon wider natural and cultural cues from across the USA, combining iconic elements to create an immersive blend of sights, sounds, and adrenaline-pumping challenges. By night, fireworks from a music festival and howling coyotes accompany breathtaking ascents, while daylight reveals endless vistas marked by winding rivers, mysterious mine shafts, and jets performing dramatic formation flyovers. The heat will be on as players feel the scale of the environment, the vertigo of the height, and the challenge of the competition to achieve the best times on leaderboards.
Complementing the main free solo rock climbing experience, The Climb features tutorials and a procedurally generated endless climbing wall to practice on, plus six intense bouldering routes to beat. Players can also use Tourist mode to explore each expansive environment with simplified game mechanics, perfect for discovering new routes, enjoying the scenery, and for demonstrating VR to friends and family for the first time. Finally, the game’s asynchronous multiplayer mode allows gamers to compete against other player’s ascents and send challenges to their friends.
To complete The Climb’s host of vertical challenges, players will have to master different grip types, balance speed against stamina, and discover routes and shortcuts. Ninety-nine achievements are up for grabs, as players unlock custom watches, gloves, and wristbands, while amazing visual payoffs act as a reward for accomplishing each ascent and demonstrating the jaw-dropping power of CRYENGINE and VR.
Executive Producer for The Climb, Elijah Dorman Freeman, said: “From the moment we started prototyping The Climb, we knew VR and rock climbing were a dream combination. The intense feeling of engaging in the world’s most extreme sport high above the ground is only possible in VR, and our team has gone to great lengths to replicate the tension and thrillof free solo climbing. With CRYENGINE and the Rift, we’ve been able to create a game that will challenge players to come back again and again, and build a virtual world like nothing they’ve seen or experienced before.”
The Climb is out now, exclusively for Oculus Rift, and launches with a price of $49.99 on Oculus Home.
To see more of The Climb in action visit www.theclimbgame.com, and watch the brand new launch trailer for the game at www.youtube.com/theclimbgame.